Have you ever wondered what types of questions other curious people have for their CPA? Perhaps you have felt a bit intimidated to ask certain questions? Watch this video as Lynn Spencer of Killingsworth Spencer CPAs tackles some of the most frequent topics from potential clients looking for a new CPA firm.
Here are a few examples of what you will discover:
- Learn how doing your Bookkeeping and financial reporting correctly will save you money in the long run and why a chart of accounts is so vital to the owners of a financial enterprise
- How the proper tax structure can save you thousands of dollars
- How to interview a tax preparer or a CPA firm
- The primary differences between a tax preparer and a CPA
- What to do if you receive a letter from the IRS saying you owe back taxes, and who can represent you in front of the IRS.
- Hint – you probably owe much less than you think, and maybe nothing at all
- Killingsworth Spencer CPAs offers a free 30-minute no-obligation consultation to see if we are a good fit for each other
Why not satisfy your curiosity and give me a call today at 770-552-8286